What you need:
- 250g Turkish Apricots
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- Zest and juice of a lemon or orange
- 3 scoops Konomi Matcha- Vanilla, Maple or Plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds or pistachios, finley chopped
- Place apricots, cashew butter, lemon zest and juice, Matcha and honey into a food processor.
- Whizz for 2-3 minutes or until mixture is well combined and sticks together.
- Place chopped pumpkin seeds onto a plate and take teaspoon amounts of apricot mixture and roll into the nuts. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Makes approximately 20 balls.
Replace pumpkin seeds for toasted sesame seeds or finely chopped roasted almonds.
Keep refrigerated in airtight container for a week (if they last that long!)