What you need:
- 600ml thickened cream
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 4 scoops Konomi Matcha- Plain, Vanilla or Maple
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whip with electric beaters until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a 20cm x 20cm freezable container.
- Cover and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight. (If you have an ice cream machine you can place mixture in this following manufacturers instructions).
If ice cream has become too firm in the freezer, leave out for ten minutes or so to soften slightly.
Store in freezer for up to 1 month.